Clear Cache Instructions for 3 common browsers and operating systems:
Internet Explorer 9-11 or Firefox w/ Windows 7, and Safari with Yosemite.
Internet Explorer (9, 10 & 11) & Windows 7
1. Open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon on the top right corner of your window to open your browser settings.
2. Select “Safety” and “Delete Browsing History”
3. Select “Temporary Internet Files and Website Files”
4. Uncheck all other boxes/ options and click “Delete”
Firefox & Windows 7
1. Click the Menu icon on the top right of the browser (This is the icon/button with 3 horizontal bars)
2. Click “History”
3. Select “Clear Recent History”
4. Time range to clear will have to be “Everything”
5. Click the arrow next to Details if it does not show a list
6. Select at the minimum “Browsing and Download History, Form and Search History, Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins”
7. Select “Clear Now”
8. Once it is done clearing the history, close the browser
9. Open Firefox and try to access your unresponsive webmail page again.
Safari & Yosemite
1. To clear your cache on your Mac running Yosemite go to your menu bar at the top of your screen. Click “Safari” and choose “Clear History & Website Data” from the drop down menu.